Tripadvisor names three Norfolk and Suffolk restaurants among best in UK
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A trio of restaurants in Norfolk and Suffolk have been recognised by Tripadvisor as being among the UK's best.
The travel company has unveiled its Travellers' Choice 'Best of the Best' Restaurants Awards for 2021, which takes into account millions of reviews.
While the focus is primarily on fine dining, two local eateries feature in the top 10 'everyday restaurants' in the UK.
Indian favourite Lowestoft Tandoori places seventh on the list, while meat and cocktail specialist Liquor and Loaded, in King's Lynn, comes in 10th.
And the accolades for Norfolk and Suffolk firms do not end there.
You may also want to watch:
Maison Bleue, in Bury St. Edmunds, notches seventh in the 'favourite fine dining restaurants in the UK' category.
On its website, the French dining hot spot describes itself as "stylish" and "intimate", with an emphasis on fish.
- 1 Couple sentenced for Boxing Day melee in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Three teenagers arrested after suspected shoplifting in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Van driver throws drugs out of window before arrest
- 4 Three arrested following vehicle theft and shop offences in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Met Office issues yellow weather warning for strong winds across Suffolk
- 6 Rise in the number of people admitted to Suffolk hospitals with Covid-19
- 7 Talking points: Why the Witches simply must win tonight
- 8 Seven of the best places to get ice cream in Suffolk
- 9 West Suffolk Hospital chief to step down ahead of 'witch-hunt' report
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
Michelin-starred The Old Stamp House Restaurant, in the heart of the Lake District, has been ranked as the best fine dining establishment in the world.