Blackthorpe Barn Christmas festival set to celebrate 30th anniversary
- Credit: Blackthorpe Barn
A major Christmas event is set to open its doors again for the 30th time next month.
The Blackthorpe Barn Christmas festival on the Rougham Estate showcases some of the country's most talented artists and craft-makers, while featuring everything from decorations, wreaths, aromatics and wraps to gift ideas in its Country Christmas shop.
George Agnew, joint owner of Blackthorpe Barn and Rougham Estate said: “I am so pleased that we are getting back to a face-to-face event again, it’s going to be fantastic.
"I can’t believe how quickly 30 years have flown by.
"There has been a lot of changes, we always try to evolve things and this year we have created more space for the crafts, to allow everyone to feel comfortable, and we have extended the Courtyard Café with more covered areas for all to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
"I look forward to welcoming our visitors again and seeing the smiles on their faces, it really does mean a lot to me.”
The craft weekends start on November 6 at 10am to 5pm continuing every weekend until December 12.
Tickets for the craft weekends can be purchased online.
- 1 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 2 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 3 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 4 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 5 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 8 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children