Full list: Wetherspoon beer gardens open in Suffolk on April 12
- Credit: Charlotte Bond/Archant
Wetherspoon has revealed eight of their beer gardens in Suffolk and north Essex will open for drinkers on April 12 when coronavirus lockdown restrictions are relaxed.
They will be serving a reduced food menu and will be operating table service through the Wetherspoon app - though visitors will still be able to place orders with staff.
Customers will be able to enter the pubs to gain access to the outside area and to use the toilet.
The pubs will be open from 9am to 9pm from Sunday to Thursday and 9am to 10pm from Friday and Saturday.
Wetherspoon chief executive John Hutson said: “We are looking forward to welcoming our customers and staff back to our pubs.”
Hospitality businesses, such as restaurants and pubs, can welcome indoor customers from May 17.
You may also want to watch:
Pubs open in Suffolk:
- The Kings Head Hotel, Beccles
- The Cricketers, Ipswich
- The Joseph Conrad, Lowestoft
- The Golden Lion, Newmarket
- The Willow Tree, Stowmarket
- Grover & Allen, Sudbury
- 1 Workspace for freelancers and ‘homeworkers’ opens in town centre
- 2 Cheers! Pubgoers brave the cold as outside hospitality returns
- 3 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 4 Air ambulance lands in Abbey Gardens after medical incident
- 5 Man jailed for endangering driver's life by damaging brake cable on van
- 6 10 empty premises hoped to be filled in Bury town centre
- 7 A14 driver allegedly speeding at 110mph is arrested
- 8 'Jealous' ex-boyfriend allegedly murdered mother-of-two, trial hears
- 9 Suffolk wealth management company is snapped up by investment giant
- 10 Decision made on homes plan off narrow village lane
Pubs open in north Essex:
- The Bottle Kiln, Harwich
- The Battesford Court, Witham