Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- Credit: Archant
Thursday is set to be a dry day for weather after the changeable conditions in Suffolk throughout the week - but it won't be long before rain returns.
East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest said it could still cloud over this afternoon but that the risk of showers remains very low.
Today will be breezier with a moderate westerly wind, making conditions feel fresher than they have done in recent weeks.
However, there will be some sunshine - with the top temperature today set to be around 21C or 22C.
Overnight, the weather will be dry and cloudy but the second half of the night could see showers towards dawn.
You may also want to watch:
It will remain cloudy and wet into the start of Friday morning.
There will be a dry and bright spell during the day on Friday - but this won't last long, as the showers will quickly return.
- 1 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 6 Corrie McKeague: Dad speaks of 'horrendous' past five years
- 7 Go-ahead for all-weather pitch and classrooms at village school
- 8 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
Some of these could turn heavy and thundery.
Friday's top temperature will be 19C or 20C.