Suffolk weather forecast: Dry weather to continue with some sunny spells
- Credit: PA
More dry spells are on the way for the region this week as weather experts predict cloudy weather - with the odd sunny spell expected.
With the chance of the odd isolated shower across Suffolk, the region will feel a lot cooler with lower temperatures and winds forecast.
Adam Drury, from the East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest, said: "Today much of the day will be dry with some bright or sunny spells but areas of cloud may bring a few isolated showers from the west.
"Tonight will be a rather cloudy evening with the risk of a light shower but otherwise it will turn dry in the early hours with clear skies.
"For the most of the time on Monday it will be dry with some sunny spells but areas of clouds may bring a few isolated light showers.
"It will feel a lot cooler on Monday as temperatures will only peak around 16C and 17C.
"On Tuesday it will be rather cloudy and breezy with some showery outbreaks in the morning, it will become brighter in the afternoon though.
- 1 Driver fails to stop at crash as cyclist left with broken elbow in Bury
- 2 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 New project will provide thousands of homes across Suffolk
- 5 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 6 Woman highlights 'price tag' of cancer diagnosis
- 7 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 8 'Hold his hands up and apologise' — Suffolk MPs on Christmas party video
- 9 Husband and wife brewing team 'amazed' to win their first beer award
- 10 Man who downloaded indecent child images breached suspended jail sentence
"Looking ahead to Wednesday most places will have a dry day but some thicker clouds may bring a light isolated shower in the afternoon."