Wet weather to continue for now - but drier days are on their way!
- Credit: Archant
Wet and unsettled weather is set to continue for a few days at least this week, according to forecasters.
East Anglian forecasters Weatherquest said that drier days were on their way but it would still be a few more days before they came about.
Monday could be a very wet day with thundery showers possible.
Tuesday is set to be a little better but the risk of showers remains for the region with Wednesday only a little better.
Conditions are set to become drier from Thursday onwards with temperatures expected to reach around 18C.
You may also want to watch:
"It will feel warmer then, than it will do for the next few days," said Chris Bell from Weatherquest.
Anyone hoping for a heatwave however, will be disappointed with temperatures only expected to reach 20C or the low 20s by the end of this week and into the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 1 County lines drug dealer jailed for six years
- 2 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 5 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Suffolk man jailed after threatening to kill partner during row
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 10 Glitzy red carpet event to help cinema with refurb