5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
Roadworks can cause frustrating delays - here are five taking place this week to help you avoid the traffic jams.
West End Road, Ipswich
City Fibre will carry works in West End Road between Wednesday, September 22 until Friday, September 24.
There will be 2.7km diversion in place, which is expected to take around six minutes for motorists.
Stutton Road, Brantham
You may also want to watch:
The B1080 will be closed on Monday, September 20, between 10am and 3pm, to allow roadworks to be carried out.
There is a 12.4km diversion route in place, which is expected to add around 15 minutes to people's journeys.
- 1 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 4 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 6 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 9 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 10 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
Bury Road, Hawstead
Due to emergency water works being carried out by Anglia Water, Bury Road will be closed until Thursday, September 23.
An 18.6km diversion is in place, which should take around 25 minutes to navigate.
Theatre Street, Woodbridge
Theatre Street will be closed between Tuesday, September 21 and Thursday, September 23 to allow Anglia Water to carry out essential works.
A 5.5km diversion should add on around 10 minutes to people's journeys.
All Saints Road, Creeting St Mary
All Saints Road will be closed from Thursday, September 23 until Saturday, September 24, so that Anglia Water can carry out works.
A 9.6km diversion route will be in place. That should add around 10 minutes on to your journey.