Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Rachel Dobson
A trailer has overturned causing delays near Bury St Edmunds.
Police were called just after 7.25am this morning following reports of a crash involving a tractor with a trailer on the A143 at Ixworth.
The trailer is currently on its side in the northbound carriageway of the A143 towards Stanton.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that the road is currently passable and not blocked at present with no injuries reported.
A police spokesman said: "Fluid on the road is believed to be related to farming rather than fuel or hydraulics."
Recovery for the vehicle has been called.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Suffolk traffic map.
Join our Suffolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Suffolk.
- 1 Driver fails to stop at crash as cyclist left with broken elbow in Bury
- 2 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 New project will provide thousands of homes across Suffolk
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 'Hold his hands up and apologise' — Suffolk MPs on Christmas party video
- 8 Woman highlights 'price tag' of cancer diagnosis
- 9 Don't take ministers' advice - you should decide what is safe for yourself
- 10 Man who downloaded indecent child images breached suspended jail sentence