West Suffolk road reopens after car and trailer overturn
A road that was blocked by an overturned car and trailer just outside Bury St Edmunds has now reopened.
Police and the fire service were called to the B1106 to reports of a silver Skoda and a trailer on their side near to the Fornhams roundabouts at around 3.30pm this afternoon.
They arrived to find the road completely blocked by the crash.
A police spokesman said no-one had been hurt in the incident.
Police left the scene shortly after 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The AA Traffic Map shows a small amount of traffic building up in the area.
- 1 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 2 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 5 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 6 Corrie McKeague: Dad speaks of 'horrendous' past five years
- 7 Go-ahead for all-weather pitch and classrooms at village school
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 10 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours