Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- Credit: Google Maps
A slip road off the A14 at Needham Market has been closed by police after a serious collision.
The westbound exit at junction 51, which leads to the A140 and B1078, has been shut.
Officers from Suffolk police and the Norfolk & Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team are at the scene.
The conditions of the motorists involved in the collision are not known at this time.
Motorists have been advised to avoid the area and plan their journeys ahead.
You may also want to watch:
The AA traffic map is suggesting queues have begun to form on the westbound carriageway leading up to the slip road.
- 1 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 2 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 3 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 4 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 5 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 8 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 9 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 10 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?