Firefighters tackle vehicle blaze on A14
- Credit: Google Maps
The A14 between Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket was partially blocked after a vehicle caught fire.
Three Suffolk fire service crews were dispatched to the incident on the westbound carriageway near Kentford at 7.45pm.
Appliances from Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket stations were in attendance.
Suffolk police also confirmed officers were at the scene.
The conditions of motorists involved in the incident are not known at this time.
You may also want to watch:
A 'stop' was called by the fire service at 8.40pm.
- 1 County lines drug dealer jailed for six years
- 2 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 5 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Suffolk man jailed after threatening to kill partner during row
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 10 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns