Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- Credit: Channel 4
Two properties in Bury St Edmunds will feature on the Channel 4 home makeover show Changing Rooms this evening.
During the show Anna Richardson and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen will be in the town helping two residents, who will exchange keys and redesign a room in their neighbours' property.
In the episode insurance broker Leanna and mechanic and firefighter Jamie have reached a "decorative deadlock" in their living room which is "neutral and uninspiring" while neighbour, Donna, a nightclub owner, wants a "wow factor" on her bedroom.
Donna is keen to push Leanna and Jamie out of their comfort zone and has enlisted her sister Sarah to help.
But the stakes are high for Sarah, as she's also workmates with Leanna.
You may also want to watch:
Designers Russell Whitehead and Jordan Cluroe will also be on hand to help with the interior decorations.
In the show, both families were left stunned after seeing the work that had been done to their homes.
- 1 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 4 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 5 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 6 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 7 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children