Did you see Suffolk's newest gardening star make his TV debut?
- Credit: Paul Davis
It has been a busy few weeks for Suffolk's 'gardener to the stars', who appeared on the Jeremy Vine On 5'show on Thursday.
From a beautiful garden in Suffolk, 56-year-old Paul Davis, the Garden Warrior, had a chat with Jeremy about the art of topiary and tried to teach him some basic techniques.
After appearing on the show the gardener, who lives in Glemsford, has been busy signing 40 hand trowels for his new fans.
He said: "It started as a joke, with a few people asking me to sign their trowels.
"It spiralled a little bit out of control as people started sharing photos of their signed trowels."
Following his 'rollercoaster week', where he was also interviewed by BBC Radio Suffolk, Mr Davis has some exciting new TV projects in the pipeline.
You may also want to watch:
He is also expecting to appear on the Jeremy Vine on 5 show again soon.
- 1 Cheers! Pubgoers brave the cold as outside hospitality returns
- 2 Workspace for freelancers and ‘homeworkers’ opens in town centre
- 3 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 4 Air ambulance lands in Abbey Gardens after medical incident
- 5 Man jailed for endangering driver's life by damaging brake cable on van
- 6 10 empty premises hoped to be filled in Bury town centre
- 7 A14 driver allegedly speeding at 110mph is arrested
- 8 'Jealous' ex-boyfriend allegedly murdered mother-of-two, trial hears
- 9 Suffolk wealth management company is snapped up by investment giant
- 10 Decision made on homes plan off narrow village lane