Cash challenge for businesses in aid of hospice
- Credit: ST NICHOLAS HOSPICE CARE
Businesses have been challenged to put their money-making skills to the test in aid of Suffolk’s St Nicholas Hospice Care.
The Accumulator Challenge will see 45 firms aim to make as much return from a £50 stake within three months.
All the money will go to the Bury St Edmunds-based hospice, which supports people living with dying, death and grief in the west Suffolk and Thetford area.
Rachel Card of St Nicholas Hospice Care said: "I am so pleased that so many businesses have decided to support the hospice through the Accumulator Challenge this year.
"Their money making adventures have already got off to a flying start with quiz nights, a cheese and wine event, a sponsored car wash and a cake stall, already planned for this summer.
You may also want to watch:
"Over the last ten years the challenge has raised £360,000 for the hospice. The money raised makes a huge difference to us; it helps us continue to care for those across the community who really need our support."
Although the challenge is now underway anyone wishing to take part can still join in.
For more details contact Rachel at the hospice.
- 1 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 2 ‘I’m incredibly lucky to have my rainbow baby’
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Tribute to Kaine, 24, at estate's new underpass mural
- 5 'Hospitality jobs crisis? What crisis?' - says MD of Suffolk coffee brand
- 6 Family-run Suffolk stores revive tea and sugar tradition for 75th anniversary
- 7 How you can win thousands of pounds of books for your school
- 8 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 9 See the faces of the criminals who were jailed in Suffolk in the last week
- 10 Reports woman grabbed in town centre assault