Sheeran gives sneak peek of what’s on sale in pop-up shop
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Next week a pop-up shop will open to the masses of Ed Sheeran fans that will be descending on Ipswich for his concerts in Chantry Park.
The Suffolk star, who lives near Framlingham, has now given shoppers a taste of what will be on sale when the store opens in Ipswich town centre.
Posting from his Instagram account teddysphotos, Sheeran shared a picture of an Ipswich Town shirt featuring the name of his tour 'Divide'.
In his post Sheeran said: "Best looking Ipswich Town football shirt I've ever seen. That and loads more on sale at the @hoax1994 pop up shop at Ipswich Buttermarket from Thursday."
The pop-up shop will be situated in the former Toni and Guy hair salon at the end of the Buttermarket.
You may also want to watch:
It will open for the first time on Thursday, August 22 at 5pm. On the opening night Hoax will be hosting live music sessions from local groups within the store.
Available to buy from the pop-up shop will be Ed Sheeran branded items and Hoax merchandise which has been created for the Ipswich concerts.
- 1 Construction starts on project to build 330 homes in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 3 Cyclist, 65, who died in Bury crash is named by police
- 4 Joy for first-time buyers as 5% deposit mortgages return
- 5 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 6 'Get down and have a drink' - Suffolk pub landlady wants support to continue
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 WATCH: Drone footage of crane towering above Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 10 Suffolk pharmacies to offer Covid-19 testing ahead of centre closures