Seven bedroom home in the heart of Finningham could be yours for £895,000
- Credit: Archant
An idyllic country home in a Suffolk village has been placed on the market.
Green Farm is a Grade II-listed farmhouse home, with approximately 4,500sq ft of living space, set within its own private grounds and gardens.
The house is in the heart of the village, and timber-framed with colour-washed exteriors under a peg tiled roof.
It is listed for its historical interest, dating back to the mid-16th Century with later 17th Century additions.
It has accommodation over three floors, with well-presented living space of elegant proportions, cleverly matching original elements with the more modern characteristics.
You may also want to watch:
From the entrance porch there is a stunning 24ft dining hall with a panelled staircase and a woodburning stove. There is a triple aspect drawing room which has an attractive red brick fireplace and a vaulted games room. A stylish Aga kitchen, with a pantry and breakfast room, opens to the snug.
There is a study, a laundry room, cloakroom and a boot room.
- 1 County lines drug dealer jailed for six years
- 2 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 5 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 6 Glitzy red carpet event to help cinema with refurb
- 7 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Suffolk man jailed after threatening to kill partner during row
- 9 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
On the first floor there is a large landing area.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and also has a neighbouring dressing room.
There are two further bedrooms with ensuite bathroom facilities and two additional double bedrooms which are served by the principal bathroom.
On the second floor, accessed by two separate staircases, are two good sized attic bedrooms.
Green Farm has a private setting at the heart of the village, with around 1.5 acres of mature gardens. The rear gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubbery, well-stocked flowering beds, with a terrace and a natural pond - all with lovely views of the village church tower.
Green Farm is on sale with Bedfords, with a guide price of OIEO £895,000.