Seven bedroom home in the heart of Finningham could be yours for £895,000
- Credit: Archant
An idyllic country home in a Suffolk village has been placed on the market.
Green Farm is a Grade II-listed farmhouse home, with approximately 4,500sq ft of living space, set within its own private grounds and gardens.
The house is in the heart of the village, and timber-framed with colour-washed exteriors under a peg tiled roof.
It is listed for its historical interest, dating back to the mid-16th Century with later 17th Century additions.
It has accommodation over three floors, with well-presented living space of elegant proportions, cleverly matching original elements with the more modern characteristics.
You may also want to watch:
From the entrance porch there is a stunning 24ft dining hall with a panelled staircase and a woodburning stove. There is a triple aspect drawing room which has an attractive red brick fireplace and a vaulted games room. A stylish Aga kitchen, with a pantry and breakfast room, opens to the snug.
There is a study, a laundry room, cloakroom and a boot room.
- 1 Warning for future of nightclubs as pandemic takes its toll in Suffolk
- 2 Full steam ahead - did you see vintage traction engines at these rallies?
- 3 Plans submitted for 30 bedroom hotel in centre of Suffolk town
- 4 Elderly man jailed for historic sex crimes against young girls
- 5 New cafe at popular Suffolk beauty spot
- 6 Plan for 28 homes in village gets go-ahead
- 7 Schools 'well versed' and ready for March 8 reopening, headteachers say
- 8 West Suffolk council tax plans for 2021 confirmed
- 9 Hair salon and cocktail bar opening new Suffolk site as demand 'goes bananas'
- 10 Explained - when you can see friends and relatives under lockdown easing
On the first floor there is a large landing area.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and also has a neighbouring dressing room.
There are two further bedrooms with ensuite bathroom facilities and two additional double bedrooms which are served by the principal bathroom.
On the second floor, accessed by two separate staircases, are two good sized attic bedrooms.
Green Farm has a private setting at the heart of the village, with around 1.5 acres of mature gardens. The rear gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubbery, well-stocked flowering beds, with a terrace and a natural pond - all with lovely views of the village church tower.
Green Farm is on sale with Bedfords, with a guide price of OIEO £895,000.