Festive scenes shared on Instagram this week by photographers around Suffolk
- Credit: LUCY TAYLOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Christmas is in the air - and people have been busy uploading festive photos. Here are some from around the area which have been shared in the last seven days.
The new-look Ipswich Cornhill has been the subject of some great festive shots. Aimee Ashworth took a photo of the illuminated ghost caribou act which entertained Christmas shoppers at the Cornhill.
The caribou in Ipswich town centre also provided a photo theme for another Instagram user, sumitsurai.
This striking image of the white bauble tree on Ipswich Waterfront was shared by agxntphotography.
The white tree also featured in a photo of the University of Suffolk by BK Sylvie, whose choice of hashtags showed her enthusiasm, including #beautiful and #love.
You may also want to watch:
Of course, Christmas shopping is now under way, and Blackthorpe Barn at Rougham posted this photo of shoppers searching through the crafts at one of their festive events.
In Colchester, Ken Durling, who has the Instagram handle durlick, took a picture of late-night shoppers, showing the festive decorations.
- 1 Workspace for freelancers and ‘homeworkers’ opens in town centre
- 2 Cheers! Pubgoers brave the cold as outside hospitality returns
- 3 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 4 Air ambulance lands in Abbey Gardens after medical incident
- 5 Man jailed for endangering driver's life by damaging brake cable on van
- 6 10 empty premises hoped to be filled in Bury town centre
- 7 A14 driver allegedly speeding at 110mph is arrested
- 8 'Jealous' ex-boyfriend allegedly murdered mother-of-two, trial hears
- 9 Suffolk wealth management company is snapped up by investment giant
- 10 Decision made on homes plan off narrow village lane
Jane Patterson took a photo of a group of illuminated Christmas trees in Southwold, commenting: “December is beautiful in town, especially nighttime.”
Seesuffolk posted a shot of the Swan Hotel at Southwold with three Christmas trees outside adding to the seasonal atmosphere.
In Bury St Edmunds, Tudor Rose Flower School posted a picture from their first wreath-making workshop of the season, with a group of students showing off their floral creations.