Are you one of Suffolk’s social media stars?
- Credit: Archant
Do you know someone who lives in Ipswich who is a hit on Instagram? Or a blogger or vlogger that loves shouting about what Suffolk has to offer?
The Ipswich Star and East Anglian Daily Times want to get in touch with social media influencers from across the county that would like to work with us on upcoming projects.
The 'Suffolk Sisters' Anna and Emily are currently causing a stir on Instagram with their stories about life in the countryside and supporting British fashion brands.
Instagrammer Becky Evans from Felixstowe is another key influencer on Suffolk's social media scene.
Becky, who goes by @beckyhomesweethomeaccount on Instagram, has 77.000 followers who all love her posts about DIY, home makeover and fashion tips.
You may also want to watch:
Previously she has spoken on Instagram about her personal fight with an eating disorder and also hasn't shied away from talking about the dangers of social media.
Read more: Suffolk Instagram trendsetter opens up about battle with anorexiaIf you would like to get involved in our influencer project, or know someone who would please, get in touch with us via the Ipswich Star or East Anglian Daily Times Facebook page or by emailing - Anthony.Southgate@archant.co.uk
- 1 Workspace for freelancers and ‘homeworkers’ opens in town centre
- 2 Cheers! Pubgoers brave the cold as outside hospitality returns
- 3 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 4 Air ambulance lands in Abbey Gardens after medical incident
- 5 Man jailed for endangering driver's life by damaging brake cable on van
- 6 10 empty premises hoped to be filled in Bury town centre
- 7 'Jealous' ex-boyfriend allegedly murdered mother-of-two, trial hears
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 A14 driver allegedly speeding at 110mph is arrested
- 10 Suffolk wealth management company is snapped up by investment giant