Inquest to consider death of man in industrial accident
- Credit: Archant
An inquest is to be held this summer following the death of a man in an industrial accident.
Dzintars Klementjevs, 44, died after an accident at Culina Logistics Limited in Haverhill in November 2018.
Culina transport goods for major brands including Unilever and Mondelez, which owns Cadbury.
Mr Klementjevs had worked in the warehouse at the company for six years.
At the time of his death, Culina Logistics CEO, Steve Winwood, paid tribute to Mr Klementjevs.
He said: "Dzintars had worked with the company for six years in total, initially through an agency and then appointed directly, and was a highly valued and respected member of the warehouse team. He will be sadly missed."
A pre inquest review was held into his death on Tuesday to discuss the case.
Assistant coroner Catherine Wood said that jury inquest would be needed in Mr Klementjevs' case.
- 1 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 2 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 3 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 4 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 5 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 6 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 9 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
A three day hearing has been scheduled from July 19.