POLL: Have you turned off the NHS test and trace app?
- Credit: PA
The 'pingdemic' has become more and more a part of our everyday lives with rising numbers of people being told to isolate.
A record 618,903 alerts were sent to users of the NHS Covid-19 app in England and Wales in the week to July 14, telling them they had been in close contact with someone who had tested positive for coronavirus, NHS figures have shown.
Some people have suggested they may turn off their track and trace apps or delete them all together in an attempt not to be 'pinged'.
We want to know what you think.
Have you turned off your app or do you still think it's important to use it?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know in the survey below.
- 1 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 2 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 5 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 6 Corrie McKeague: Dad speaks of 'horrendous' past five years
- 7 Go-ahead for all-weather pitch and classrooms at village school
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week