LATEST weather forecast for Chantry Park gigs
- Credit: PA
Thousands of fans with tickets to the Ed Sheeran concerts at Chantry Park over the Bank Holiday weekend are wondering what the weather has in store for them.
The latest predictions from forecasters Weatherquest, based in East Anglia, suggest that overall the weather will be 'fine' and warm for the Ipswich gigs, with the potential of a few showers during the concert on Saturday evening.
If you are wondering what to pack or wear for the gigs read on for the forecast for the weekend.
Friday, August 23
Phil Garner from Weatherquest, says Friday will be a fine, pleasant day with highs of 23C.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, August 24
Saturday is expected to be the warmest night for the concerts with temperatures that day reaching 25C.
- 1 Cyclist, 65, who died in Bury crash is named by police
- 2 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 3 Construction starts on project to build 330 homes in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 5 'Get down and have a drink' - Suffolk pub landlady wants support to continue
- 6 WATCH: Drone footage of crane towering above Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Joy for first-time buyers as 5% deposit mortgages return
- 8 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 9 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 10 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
Those with tickets for the Saturday night gig should be aware that at this stage there is a 60% chance of rain.
Sunday, August 25
Though there is again potential for the odd shower on Sunday morning it is expected to be dry and bright by the afternoon - just in time for the concert. Temperatures are expected to peak at 23C.
Bank Holiday Monday, August 26
Conditions even look good for the Bank Holiday Monday, with the highest temperature again expected to be 23C.