Police hunt for man who failed to attend court
- Credit: Suffolk police
A man from Bury St Edmunds who has failed to appear in court is wanted by police.
Suffolk police are renewing their appeal for help to trace 31-year-old Steven Perrio, who was last seen in Runnymede Green at around 1.30pm on Sunday, May 2.
Perrio was also spotted near Westgate Street, Cullum Road and the West Suffolk Hospital site in Hardwick Lane.
He has been described as white, approximately 5ft 11ins tall, with dark cropped hair and marks on his forehead.
He was wearing a black jumper, black jogging bottoms and black trainers.
Police are urging members of the public to not approach Perrio - but anyone who believes they have seen him, or have any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk police by calling 999.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Public services hub and leisure centre, costing up to £132m, to happen in phases
- 3 'Human swan' to fly over Suffolk during 3,000-mile UK flight
- 4 Man found guilty of importing child-like sex doll from Hong Kong
- 5 8 things to do in Suffolk this weekend despite the weather
- 6 Teenager arrested in connection with Bury St Edmunds stabbing
- 7 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 8 Heart-warming donation left in memory of baby boy Noah
- 9 Drop In charity reveal six guests have died since lockdown started
- 10 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman