Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man who may pose a risk to the public and young children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk, police have said.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
The 38-year-old should not be approached if seen, the Metropolitan Police said.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, but his last confirmed location was Tilbury in Essex.
He has links to Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk and also frequents the City of London.
Ali has receding hair, which is grey and curly and messy on the sides, and he has a thick beard.
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red and white trainers.
- 1 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 2 Historic pub in idyllic village set to go under the hammer at auction
- 3 Jury retires in Bury 'vigilante' murder trial
- 4 People in Suffolk encouraged to use 'Quiet Lanes' as scheme grows
- 5 Council to spend £2.6m on preparing for electric vehicles
- 6 Cobwebs spotted covering entire trees across Suffolk
- 7 5 miles of congestion on A14 after crash involving car and two lorries
- 8 WATCH: Big Jet TV films at RAF Lakenheath to mark new Top Gun movie
- 9 Sue Gray report finds lockdown party behaviour was 'unacceptable'
Anyone with any information on Ali's whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 3579/13JAN.