Cyclist taken to hospital after bus fails to stop at scene of crash
- Credit: Archant
Enquiries are ongoing to locate a bus which was involved in a fail to stop collision in Bury St Edmunds, where a cyclist was taken to hospital.
Officers were called to the collision in Beestons Way, Bury St Edmunds, on Monday, February 22.
A spokesman for the force said: "Police were called to a fail to stop collision on Monday, February 22 at 1.27pm involving a bus and a cyclist in Beetons Way.
"The cyclist suffered a leg injury and was transported to hospital for treatment."
The road was blocked following the collision but was cleared by 1.40pm.
Enquiries are ongoing to locate the bus involved.
- 1 Estate agents hail idea of extension to stamp duty cut as 'shot in the arm'
- 2 New cafe at popular Suffolk beauty spot
- 3 Elderly man jailed for historic sex crimes against young girls
- 4 Plans submitted for 30 bedroom hotel in centre of Suffolk town
- 5 Warning for future of nightclubs as pandemic takes its toll in Suffolk
- 6 Explained - when you can see friends and relatives under lockdown easing
- 7 The four most viewed houses on the market in Suffolk this month
- 8 Suffolk bakery continues 152-year hot cross bun tradition
- 9 School unveils 'wonderful' new multi-million pound sixth form centre
- 10 Tributes paid to independent West Suffolk councillor Jim Meikle