Hotel, restaurant, cafe and children's business named best in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
The Suffolk winners of the Muddy Stilettos Awards have been announced with a hotel, restaurant and cafe all named best in Suffolk.
The awards celebrate independent businesses and each county has its own set of winners voted for by the public, with 27 categories this year including best hotel, best destination pub and best family attraction.
The Muddy Stilettos offers an insider's guide to the best food, day trips, hotels, and more across the country all year round.
This year the awards received 765,000 votes across the UK.
Here are the 2022 Suffolk winners:
1. The best hotel: The Angel Hotel, Bury St Edmunds
2. The best restaurant: The Pantry, Newmarket
- 1 Plans for new gym on Bury industrial estate given go-ahead
- 2 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Warning after spate of catalytic converter thefts
- 5 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 6 Man found guilty of sex assaults on schoolgirl
- 7 Man arrested after alleged serious sexual assault in Suffolk park released
- 8 5 vineyards to visit in Suffolk
- 9 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 10 Gang of eight men attack cyclist in Suffolk nature reserve
3. The best cafe: Procopio’s Pantry, Bury St Edmunds
4. The best children's company: ClayBear Official, Mildenhall
The Maldon Grey in Sudbury and The Lion Brassiere in East Bergholt were both shortlisted for best destination pub but were beaten by The Oliver Cromwell in St Ives.