Business expanding post lockdown
- Credit: The Headshot Guy
While so many businesses have felt the pinch during the global Covid pandemic, some have been given a new lease of life.
And now as lockdown is relaxed and businesses can once again open their doors, some are looking to expand and others to sell up.
Jacobs Allen Chartered Accountants in Bury St Edmunds has taken on a new director, Chris Kelly, to help businesses emerging from the pandemic.
Keith Senior, who leads the Jacobs Allen team, said: “Chris is passionate about demystifying the process of selling or acquiring businesses and making advice on this accessible to any business irrespective of the size of transaction involved."
Chris added: "I am very excited to be joining the team at this crucial time. The post Covid landscape will present many challenges and opportunities for businesses and an accountant’s skills and guidance have never been more needed by clients to help navigate it.
You may also want to watch:
Chris joins Jacobs Allen from a regional firm in East Anglia where he was a partner and member of the senior management team.
He has a special interest in embracing the latest advances in cloud-based technology in order to provide planning and profit improvement solutions to clients.
- 1 Suspected drug dealer arrested on 18th birthday
- 2 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 3 Police hunt for man who failed to attend court
- 4 London man, 29, charged with drug offences in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Election 2021: All you need to know about Police and Crime Commissioner polls
- 6 Bid for solar panels on extension of 500-year-old thatched cottage rejected
- 7 1 in 3 have now had both Covid vaccine doses in Suffolk
- 8 Thieves steal mobility scooter from elderly man in his 90s
- 9 Heavy rain expected in Suffolk over the weekend
- 10 Ed Sheeran to end break from music with performance at Big Weekend