Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A Bury St Edmunds man was arrested after a motorcyclist was killed in a collision on a Cambridgeshire road.
The rider of a blue Suzuki motorcycle died following a collision with a van on the on the A141 March bypass at around 3am on Thursday.
Cambridgeshire police also confirmed a cow had to be put down at the scene.
A 51-year-old man from Bury St Edmunds was subsequently arrested on suspicion of driving while under the influence of drink or drugs.
The road was closed by officers for several hours while an investigation into the incident was conducted.
The A141 reopened several hours later.
- 1 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 2 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 3 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 4 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 5 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 6 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 9 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?