Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- Credit: Archant
A missing 66-year-old woman was found in a field after a two-day search by police and rescue teams.
Katherine King was reported missing from her home in Ridley Road, Bury St Edmunds on Tuesday afternoon.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said officers had been "extremely concerned" for her welfare.
Volunteers from Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue (SULSAR) were recruited to join the search.
Ms King was later found in a field in Fornham Road on Thursday, Suffolk police confirmed.
She was taken to hospital as a precaution.
You may also want to watch:
The Suffolk police spokesman thanked SULSAR and the public for their help in the search.
- 1 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 4 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 8 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 9 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children