Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- Credit: Channel 4
Two Bury St Edmunds families featured on Channel 4's Changing Rooms last night - but what did they think of their new-look homes?
Presenters Anna Richardson and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen came to Suffolk for Wednesday's show, which was the last episode in the series.
It featured insurance broker Leanna and mechanic and firefighter Jamie, who said their living room had "decorative deadlock", and nightclub owner Donna, who was hoping to have her bedroom revamped.
The homeowners switched properties and let Laurence and designers Russell Whitehead and Jordan Cluroe get to work on giving the rooms a fresh lease of life.
Jamie and Leanna's front room was redecorated with bespoke wallpaper, moss wall panels and new furniture to replace the previous oak pieces.
After seeing the refurbished room for the first time, Jamie said it was "really different" and Leanna described it as "like a showroom".
Donna, who starred in the episode alongside her sister Sarah, said she wanted to see her bedroom painted pink at the start of the show.
And she was not let down by the decorators, who painted the walls, put up new curtains and installed a circular bed - all in bright pink.
- 1 Hospital fined for how it treated the family of a woman who died during childbirth
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Bag of grass seed sells for £1,000 at auction
- 4 Jools Holland, Halloween and Queen: 7 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 6 A14 roundabout set to fully reopen at end of week after flooding
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Investigation into cause of sugar factory fire launched
- 9 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
Donna was left momentarily speechless when she saw her bedroom for the first time, before saying: "I love it!"