After school free Halloween fun at the arc
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
If you are looking for something spooky to entertain the children this Halloween head down to Charter Square in Bury St Edmunds on Thursday night.
From a Pumpkin Pageant with a chance to win £250, to a witches cauldron lucky dip - there will be plenty on offer at the arc shopping centre between 3pm - 6.30pm.
Craft stations will be available for children to try their hand at something creative, including making spooky spiders, witches owls and magic wands.
Children will also be able to take part in a Halloween themed treasure trail around the arc.
Abbie Panks, arc centre manager said: "All activities are free to take part in, but we recommend booking a slot for Magic Wands in advance as we are expecting this to be a popular choice.
You may also want to watch:
" We also have £250 worth of gift cards and a fantastic trophy up for grabs for the person, or family who is crowned winner of our first Pumpkin Pageant so be sure to get creative and bring your pumpkin along to be included in the judging which will take place at 5pm on the day."
- 1 Cyclist, 65, who died in Bury crash is named by police
- 2 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 3 Construction starts on project to build 330 homes in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 5 'Get down and have a drink' - Suffolk pub landlady wants support to continue
- 6 WATCH: Drone footage of crane towering above Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 Joy for first-time buyers as 5% deposit mortgages return
- 9 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 10 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'