See inside 'substantial' £1.2m home in 'ever-popular' Suffolk village
- Credit: David Burr
Take a look around this stunning six-bedroom west Suffolk manor house on the market for £1.2million.
Cedars House, in Thurston, near Bury St Edmunds, boasts a wealth of period features with free flowing accommodation laid out across two floors.
The home, which is being marketed by David Burr, has been recently extended and renovated by its current owners and is now offered in immaculate condition.
Once through the front door of the property you are greeted by a grand entrance hall with access to all wings of the property.
The drawing room leads off the entrance hall and benefits from traditional Georgian high ceilings and a wood-burning stove on a brick hearth.
The large kitchen/breakfast room is divided into two defined areas and fitting with a matching range of wall and base units with two inset sinks with drainers and stainless steel mixer taps over.
As well as the drawing room the home also has a spacious sitting room, which is currently being used as an informal entertainment space housing a television and seating area.
- 1 Car left destroyed after catching fire in west Suffolk
- 2 Four arrested after cannabis and £20,000 in cash seized in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Two Suffolk men charged after knifepoint petrol station robberies
- 4 Man found not guilty of Red Lodge shooting witness intimidation
- 5 Noise warning issued due to late night fighter jet training over airbase
- 6 See inside the American school bus that takes glamping to another level
- 7 Suffolk and Essex receive funding to clean chewing gum on littered streets
- 8 6 of Suffolk’s most beautiful buildings
- 9 Corrie McKeague's family attend memorial service at his former base
- 10 Bury man admits possessing thousands of indecent images of children
Also on the ground floor is a study, utility room, entertainment room and cloakroom.
The super king-size master bedroom of the Thurston home benefits from built-in storage and its own en-suite bathroom.
Two further bedrooms also benefit from en-suites with a family bathroom serving the other three bedrooms on the first floor.
Outside the home benefits from a wrapround gravel driveway, which offers ample off road parking for multiple vehicles.
The rear garden benefits from a terrace, perfect for enjoying the warm summer days, and a substantial kitchen garden including a vegetable patch and greenhouse.
The gardens are further complemented by a recent addition of an outdoor entertainment area.
The home is set well back from the road with high evergreen trees.