Pub in 'idyllic' west Suffolk village hits the market for £375,000
- Credit: Archant
A pub in the "idyllic" west Suffolk village of Coney Weston has hit the market for £375,000.
The Swan Inn, in Thetford Road, is for sale with a freehold tenure.
It can be found between the Suffolk town Bury St Edmunds and Thetford in Norfolk.
The property, which is being marketed by Everard Cole in Cambridge, is a detached two-storey brick building underneath a pitched tile roof.
There are three principal trade areas, accessed via a central lobby entrance, include a main bar, a games room and restaurant area, and a trade kitchen with a ground floor cellar.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a lounge and a bathroom.
Outside the building, there is a dedicated front and side parking area, patio and service yard.
- 1 Driver who altered date on expired Blue Badge ordered to pay out £3,500
- 2 Review: Trying the food at Suffolk restaurant named best Mexican in country
- 3 'Save water' Suffolk households urged as hosepipe bans imposed elsewhere
- 4 Mobile library services suspended during heatwave
- 5 Severe delays on A14 in west Suffolk as broken down lorry blocks lane
- 6 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 7 Four arrested after cannabis and £20,000 in cash seized in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Thefts 'absolute priority' for Suffolk police after damning national report
- 9 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Diesel, tools and pressure washers stolen from west Suffolk business
The Swan is described on property website Rightmove as being in an "idyllic rural setting".