Take a look inside Suffolk's highest-rated Airbnb set on 30-acre farm
- Credit: Airbnb
This converted barn built in the curtilage of a 17th century thatched farmhouse is the top-rated Suffolk property available on Airbnb.
Stable End is set on a 30-acre arable farm on the edge of the Suffolk village of Walsham le Willows, conveniently placed to explore both Suffolk and south Norfolk, with easy access to country walks.
The property has plenty of character with a high-vaulted ceiling in the living room and exposed beams throughout.
Sleeping up to five in three bedrooms, the house comes equipped with a wood burner in the living room, and an included basket of firewood.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven and microwave.
The property has an enclosed courtyard garden with outdoor furniture. In addition to this, there is also seating in the adjacent paddock.
Visitors should feel free to explore the pond and wood on the farm, where they may meet all kinds of different birds – perhaps even the resident goose.
- 1 Driver who altered date on expired Blue Badge ordered to pay out £3,500
- 2 Review: Trying the food at Suffolk restaurant named best Mexican in country
- 3 'Save water' Suffolk households urged as hosepipe bans imposed elsewhere
- 4 Mobile library services suspended during heatwave
- 5 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 6 Severe delays on A14 in west Suffolk as broken down lorry blocks lane
- 7 Four arrested after cannabis and £20,000 in cash seized in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Thefts 'absolute priority' for Suffolk police after damning national report
- 9 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Diesel, tools and pressure washers stolen from west Suffolk business
Stable End has the highest review score out of all the Suffolk homes listed on Airbnb, with a five-star rating from 30 reviews.
Find out more at airbnb.co.uk/rooms/35608077.