Were you striking a pose at these Suffolk fashion shows?
Looking back over old photos it's often our clothes that can be most indicative of the era that they were taken in.
From overbearing shoulder pads to heavy make up and excessive layering, Suffolk's seen its fair share of different trends over the years.
Nowhere were these 'styles' from different eras more evident than on the models taking to the county's catwalks.
Our selection of pictures covers over 40 years of fashion from miniskirts in the 1960s in Felixstowe to plaid in Needham Market in the early 90s.
There was even a peek into the world of sports fashion in the 1980s with the stereotypical big hair and legwarmers at the heart of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk fashion lovers weren't afraid to go avant-garde with their styles either with students embracing all kinds of materials including bin bags and tinfoil to create a signature style for the catwalk.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 County lines drug dealer jailed for six years
- 2 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 5 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Suffolk man jailed after threatening to kill partner during row
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 10 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns