Red Nose Day memories - are you in these fun fundraising photos?
- Credit: Archant
Have you taken part in charity fun events for Red Nose Day over the years?
Comic Relief is set to return on Friday, March 19 - though the fundraising extravaganza will of course be different this year because of lockdown restrictions.
Today, we are looking back at some of the wacky ways of raising money around Suffolk and Essex for previous Red Nose Days, including school and college dressing-up days.
Some very young fundraisers also got involved in the fun at playgroups and nurseries.
Comic Relief has become a national institution over the decades, since it was founded in 1985 and the first Red Nose Day was held in 1988.
You may also want to watch:
The national fundraising drive has raised many millions of pounds to help people around the world and in the UK.
If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Glitzy red carpet event to help cinema with refurb
- 3 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 4 Invitation-only for booster jabs this autumn and winter
- 5 'Cough! Cough! Turn your engine off!' - action over vehicle idling
- 6 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic