Red Nose Day memories - are you in these fun fundraising photos?
- Credit: Archant
Have you taken part in charity fun events for Red Nose Day over the years?
Comic Relief is set to return on Friday, March 19 - though the fundraising extravaganza will of course be different this year because of lockdown restrictions.
Today, we are looking back at some of the wacky ways of raising money around Suffolk and Essex for previous Red Nose Days, including school and college dressing-up days.
Some very young fundraisers also got involved in the fun at playgroups and nurseries.
Comic Relief has become a national institution over the decades, since it was founded in 1985 and the first Red Nose Day was held in 1988.
You may also want to watch:
The national fundraising drive has raised many millions of pounds to help people around the world and in the UK.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Construction starts on project to build 330 homes in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Joy for first-time buyers as 5% deposit mortgages return
- 3 Boss endures hailstorms and high winds as he cycles in memory of his mother
- 4 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 5 Cyclist, 65, who died in Bury crash is named by police
- 6 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 9 Air ambulance lands in Abbey Gardens after medical incident
- 10 'Get down and have a drink' - Suffolk pub landlady wants support to continue