That's entertainment - favourite Bury St Edmunds Festival memories
- Credit: Andy Abbott/Archant
Have you taken part in the Bury St Edmunds Festival over the years?
Our gallery shows some of the highlights of the hugely popular annual feast of music, culture and entertainment.
Sadly, organisers announced last month that the 2021 festival had been cancelled, for the second year running, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
But they are already looking forward to the event's return in 2022.
Each year, Bury's festival covers a 10-day period, with performances and shows in venues around the town.
Our photos include colourful giant puppets from 2002, and children performing in a world premiere concert with the Britten Sinfonia at St Edmundsbury Cathedral in 2004.
You may also want to watch:
What are your favourite Bury festival memories? Email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Glitzy red carpet event to help cinema with refurb
- 3 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 4 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 5 'Cough! Cough! Turn your engine off!' - action over vehicle idling
- 6 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 7 Invitation-only for booster jabs this autumn and winter
- 8 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 9 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?