That's entertainment - favourite Bury St Edmunds Festival memories
- Credit: Andy Abbott/Archant
Have you taken part in the Bury St Edmunds Festival over the years?
Our gallery shows some of the highlights of the hugely popular annual feast of music, culture and entertainment.
Sadly, organisers announced last month that the 2021 festival had been cancelled, for the second year running, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
But they are already looking forward to the event's return in 2022.
Each year, Bury's festival covers a 10-day period, with performances and shows in venues around the town.
Our photos include colourful giant puppets from 2002, and children performing in a world premiere concert with the Britten Sinfonia at St Edmundsbury Cathedral in 2004.
You may also want to watch:
What are your favourite Bury festival memories? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Construction starts on project to build 330 homes in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Joy for first-time buyers as 5% deposit mortgages return
- 3 Cyclist, 65, who died in Bury crash is named by police
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Boss endures hailstorms and high winds as he cycles in memory of his mother
- 6 Suffolk chain carries out improvement works as lockdown stalls anniversary celebrations
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 9 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 10 WATCH: Drone footage of crane towering above Bury St Edmunds