Child's play - are you in these holiday playscheme photos?
- Credit: Archant
Did you have fun at holiday playschemes as a youngster?
Today we are looking back at some of the varied activities organised by these schemes over the years.
Photos here were taken around the area and range from the 1970s through to the early 2000s.
At spring and summer sessions in particular, the emphasis tends to be on outdoor play - weather permitting, of course.
Our gallery includes children playing in parks, using a giant ball, and getting soaked in energetic water fights.
You may also want to watch:
But there are also some indoor activities - including "snow" falling at one summer playscheme in Eye.
Can you spot yourself having fun, or any family members or friends?
- 1 Suspected drug dealer arrested on 18th birthday
- 2 Police hunt for man who failed to attend court
- 3 London man, 29, charged with drug offences in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Election 2021: All you need to know about Police and Crime Commissioner polls
- 5 Bid for solar panels on extension of 500-year-old thatched cottage rejected
- 6 13 fire crews tackle thatched roof blaze in village
- 7 'Lonely, isolated and overwhelmed' - becoming a new mum in a pandemic
- 8 Heavy rain expected in Suffolk over the weekend
- 9 Thieves steal mobility scooter from elderly man in his 90s
- 10 Calls for patience as over 40s struggle to book vaccines
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.