All the fun of the carnival - are you in our photos?
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever ridden on a carnival float, won a prize at a sideshow or marched in a parade?
Today we are looking back at colourful carnivals around the area over the years.
Our photos recall popular community events from the 1970s through to the early 2000s.
Sadly, many carnivals have had to be cancelled over the last year, along with so many other events, due to coronavirus.
But hopes are high that people will soon be able to get back on the floats again to take part in more celebrations and processions around the area.
You may also want to watch:
Do you recognise any familiar faces in these photos from carnivals including those in Aldeburgh, Felixstowe, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds and other towns?
If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Glitzy red carpet event to help cinema with refurb
- 3 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 4 Invitation-only for booster jabs this autumn and winter
- 5 'Cough! Cough! Turn your engine off!' - action over vehicle idling
- 6 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic